I. Collection of Personal Data and its Processing
I.1 Personal Information that we process
For the purposes of this privacy notice, ‘Personal Information’ is any data which relates to an
individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other
information which is in possession of Redwert.
In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself.
However, we collect certain information such as:
- Personal Data that you provide via our website, including information you provide through
forms on this Site e.g. name, email address, designation and company;
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Site, such as
your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser
type and information collected via cookies;
I.2 Use of your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide better usability, troubleshooting and Site maintenance;
- To understand which parts of this Site are visited and how frequently;
- To provide access to desirable content based on your preferences;
- To process job applications (more details about which are available on corresponding
portals of this website);
- To provide information and services as requested by you;
- To assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services;
- To perform client communication, service, billing and administration;
- To conduct data analysis;
- To maintain leads;
- To run marketing or promotional campaigns;
- To create brand awareness;
- To provide better services and generate demand;
- To market products and services based on legitimate business interest under the applicable
- To conduct processing necessary to fulfil other contractual obligations for the
I.3 Legal basis for processing Personal Data
We process your Personal Data when it is in the legitimate interests of Redwert in connection
with marketing, sales, promotion of services which we provide, or which are procured using our
services and to improve and enhance the range of those services and offerings. We process your
Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Communication – We may use your Personal Data to administer and provide services you
request or have expressed an interest in, to communicate with you in case of customer support,
to process transactions, for sending newsletters, updates and promotional materials, for seeking
your opinion and feedback and personalize and/or tailor any communications that we may send you.
- Advertising – We may use your Personal Data to carry out advertising and market research
based on behavioural metrics, geo-location data, demographic data and marketing preferences we
capture. We may permit certain third-party companies to help us tailor advertising based on use.
- Activity Tracking – We may use your Personal Data to track your activity on our digital
platforms and personalize and improve your experience. This can be used to create an individual
profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences or for profiling purposes
to enable us to personalize and/or tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to
receive from us.
- Optimization- We may use your Personal Data to operate, improve and maintain this Site, to
prevent fraud and abuse.
- Data Sharing – We may use and share your Personal Data with third parties with whom we
have contractual relationship. For example, we may connect you with our empanelled repairer or
broker for processing of claims.
II. Disclosure of Personal Data, Data Recipients and Transfer:
Redwert does not share your Personal Data with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking
your prior permission.
We share your Personal Data within:
- Business partners;
- Service vendors;
- Authorized third-party agents; or
III. Access, correction, objection of your Personal Data:
Subject to the local legal requirements, you have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer your
Personal Data that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You also have the right to object to
certain processing and, where we have asked for your consent to process your Personal Data, to withdraw
this consent. Where we process your Personal Data because we have a legitimate interest in doing so (as
explained above), you also have a right to object to this. These rights may be limited in some
situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your
Personal Data. Specifically, in certain circumstances, you have the following personal data protection
- The right to be informed. As a data controller, we are obliged to provide clear and
transparent information about our data processing activities. This is provided by this privacy
policy and any related communications we may send you.
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you.
- The right to be forgotten. Where no overriding legal basis or legitimate reason continues to
exist for processing personal data, you may request that we delete the personal data. This includes
personal data that may have been unlawfully processed. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that
information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data
including where processing involves automated decision-making.
- The right of restriction. You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your personal
information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your access to some of
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal
Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time
where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You can
assert your rights in the corresponding sections by contacting us at email@example.com
IV. Security of your Personal Data
Redwert intends to protect your Personal Data and to maintain its accuracy, and we implement
reasonable administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal
Data from unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
V. Retention of your Personal Data
Personal Data will not be retained for a period more than necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in
this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required by law or for directly related
legitimate business purposes.
VI. Partner Websites
Redwert provides links to third-party websites and services. However, Redwert is not responsible
for the privacy statements, practices, or the contents of such third-party websites.
VII. How to contact us
Alternately you can write to us at:
REDWERT ENGINEERING LABS PRIVATE LIMITED
LR Towers, SJRRA 104
S Janatha Rd, Palarivattom
VIII. Updates to this Privacy Notice
Redwert may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need
arises, and the same will be made available on the website.