Corona Virus (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness caused by a new virus.
Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 may appear two to fourteen days after exposure and can include
Fever with chills
Cough and Sneezing
Shortness of breath and respiratory symptoms
Follow the standard precautions for avoiding respiratory viruses
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth if your hands aren't clean.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
Measures for employees for a safe work environment
- Practice Hand Hygiene.
- Avoid handshaking.
- Clean high touch points regularly.
- Avoid touching face, nose or eyes.
- Use video conferencing for meetings or postpone gatherings.
- Quarantine yourself for 14 days if you have a travel history.
- Take Work from Home.
In view of the outbreak of Corona virus (COVID-19), all passengers arriving into India are required to fill up a self-reporting form.
In view of the outbreak of Corona virus (COVID-19), all passengers on arrival at Indian airports must furnish duly filled self- reporting form including personal particulars and travel history. The self-reporting form, issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, must be filled in duplicate for each passenger, with the correct and detailed address where you plan to stay in India and mobile number which you will use in India. Please co-operate with the authorities and staff in their efforts to contain the outbreak and also to safeguard your own health.
The self declaration form is available for download here Download Now
Safety tips for travellers Download Now